Monday, August 18, 2008

Chomp! Chomp!

Lucas and I went to Applebees on Saturday with my friend Jill and her daughter Stephanie. He was sitting on my lap and reached for my finger and pulled it into his mouth. This is a normal occurrence, but it's what happened next that was a surprise! Suddenly I felt something razor sharp and withdrew my finger! It was at that moment that we discovered Lucas' first tooth! When we got home, Kevin and I were able to get a peek at the tiny tooth poking through on the bottom gum in the front and a little on the left side. I think he may be cutting the one next to it as well as he has been a little fussy. He is being such a trooper through it all! Our little man is growing up!

3 comments:

Amy Chase said...

Yay Lucas! Acutally though teeth are no fun at all, please don't bite Mommy, and you know what I mean (wink, wink) :)

Donna said...

Colleen, I can believe that Lucas has gotten so big! He is such a cutie. Where did you get the car jumper? I have never seen one like that. Hope everyone is doing well. From the pics, it looks like it. Donna

Colleen said...

Thanks Donna! We actually registered for the car at Babies R Us! He absolutely loves it! He is all over the kitchen in it. If only he can learn to go backwards when he gets stuck somewhere though!